$ρґїηℊ Sкї℮ṧ ℙα¢к
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest-

3 posters

Go down

The Forest- Empty The Forest-

Post  Alpha Fawn Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:44 pm

This is the forest part of our territory. It's nice to just explore and take a little walk around here and there. It's full of many things, especially interesting for pups as well.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Alpha Fawn
Alpha Fawn
Admin
Admin

https://spring-skies-pack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Forest- Empty In Search of a Home

Post  SongoftheNightSkies Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:23 pm

(I'm going to write this in first person. If you'd rather I wrote in third person, just say Smile )

I was thinking about three things as I followed the scent of a rabbit through the woods: When will I eat again? Where will I sleep tonight? Will I ever find a home? I'm sure it was obvious that I was starving; you could probably see all of my ribs through my skin, and I was trembling ever so slightly. I knew that if I didn't find food soon, everything would be over. I would never have the chance to find a forever home. And that chance itself was shaky, but what made it even more uncertain was the unfortunate fact of my size. I knew that being big was a bad thing, for my so called family had tried to kill me because of that. Because of not being small and nimble; for being huge and lumbering. Ha! As if I could help it. But because of them, my confidence plummeted and my insecurity soared. Another thing was my current state of weakness. Who would take in a starved wolf? All of my worries were cut off as the sweet scent of the rabbit was joined by another smell: a border. My heart leapt, but sank at the same time.

I was a daring wolf. I wasn't afraid of anything. This was a matter of life and death.

Here goes nothing, I thought to myself.

I raised my maw to the sky, and howled. The howl told the pack that I was waiting at the border for acceptance, and that I wished to speak with the alpha. I winced as I heard my voice waver from weakness. I know, right? Way to give myself away. Now they knew I was weak. When I finished, I sat and waited for my fate.

One consistent thought was nagging at my mind:

What will happen to me now?
SongoftheNightSkies
SongoftheNightSkies

Location : I'm in your fridge, eating the rest of the pie your mom made you.

http://www.wherewolvesrule.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Forest- Empty Re: The Forest-

Post  Dina Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Dina traveled among the vast domain, her limbs were stiff from her journey though she kept strong. She felt the grass stirring in the breeze, brushing along her pads as she kept her pace at a minimum. As she glanced around this unknown territory, she halted slowly and gave a few low grunts. Her tail flicked, as she perked her lobes back hearing a distant wolf howl, her posture was in a definate stance as she grunted again, her maw was separated as she glared in the distance for this stranger, as she didn't return this call that was ready to receive one, she was quiet with a cautious eye..
"I assume there's a pack near by" she spoke wisely to herself, and drove her attention closer, having her cranium below her haunches, as she stealthily merged towards the tree line and inhaled deeply, her nostrils flaring at the different scents that stir in the breeze.
She focused on ahead of her trails and sniffed the debris, finding a faded trace of a wolf that currently passed through here, she was close, her thoughts were bobbling in her mind as she wondered to herself thoughtfully "What if these wolves are aggressive ad threatening? Will I be outnumbered and taken to the death? Or will they be dominant though allowing me to be submissive to stay?" She wasn't sure about the wolves who resided here, though she was wary if they'll accept her presence.
She kept her lobes back as she bent her hind limbs into a sitting position, awaiting to see what would happen as she was now exposed in this new turf.
Dina
Dina

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Fawn Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Fawn picked up her pace as she dashed through the thick forest. The Alpha she-wolf skidded to a sudden halt, raising her snout high in the air the inhale the scents around her. Assuming that the was a pack near by, the Alpha let out a long and warm howl. If there is a pack near by, I must go investigate, Fawn thought.
Alpha Fawn
Alpha Fawn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Forest- Empty My Fate Is Uncertain

Post  SongoftheNightSkies Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:11 pm

It had been around ten minutes ever since I'd howled for the alpha. As each agonizing second ticked by, I grew more and more afraid of what would happen. Were they waiting to ambush me? Or had the alpha taken a detour? I felt myself become very frail. The trembling grew. I started panting involuntarily, not able to cease. What was happening to me? Oh. Right. Starvation. Why now? I really didn't need this now. I wanted to be accepted. Actually, then, I wanted my life to end. For the misery to disappear. Me telling this to you may seem dramatic. But let me tell you, the pain was excruciating. My ribs and pelvis felt like needles poking at my skin. My hunger was so great that it felt as if another wolf was biting me in the stomach. Several whimpers of distress escaped my lips.

At this point I was completely desperate. My legs grew weak and I fell to the ground, but managed to stand again with a vast amount of effort. My head was pounding from effects of hunger and dehydration. I knew I would lose consciousness soon. So I lifted my muzzle, issuing a cry for help, just before my body grew very heavy, I passed out, and hit the ground with a painful thud.

Hoping that some way, somehow, help would come.
SongoftheNightSkies
SongoftheNightSkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Fawn Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Scenting the air with her snout held high, Fawn heard the howl. Her heart began to race, and her eyes flickering side to side. "Who's out there?"she called. Not wanting to wait much longer, Fawn dashed off to find whoever the howl belonged to.

Soon after her run, the Alpha skidded to a halt, spotting Song right in front of her. "Are you alright?" the worried Alpha asked.
Alpha Fawn
Alpha Fawn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Forest- Empty A Possible Torniquet

Post  SongoftheNightSkies Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:09 am

I felt as if everything was gone. A deep world of nothing consumed me. But I heard a voice, one that to this day I believe saved my life. For as I heard it, a distant echo that reached my clouded senses, I slowly regained my consciousness. As I surfaced myself, I realized where I was and what was happening. There was a wolf standing over me. I gave a bark of alarm and attempted to scoot away in vain, my efforts only moving me a few centimeters. But then it hit me. I'd howled for help. And an air of dominance seemed to reside around the fae. I don't know exactly how I knew, but this was definitely the alpha. I lifted my silver optics to make contact with hers. Then I realized. Those eyes were really pretty. They looked genuinely concerned. The alpha was not going to hurt me. She was my tourniquet.

Only then did I remember it was provocative, and rude, to make this much direct eye contact with a higher rank, much less an alpha. I quickly whimpered, "Sorry, sorry!" and averted my gaze. I tried to press my body further to the ground, then pushed off with an audible grunt, trying to obtain the standard submissive position. It worked. With my stomach (more like skeleton) exposed, I arched my head back, showing my neck and granting easy access to my jugular.

In response to the alpha's question, I croaked, "I'm... fine. I just need some food." My voice broke several times during this obvious understatement. I wasn't fine. But I did need food. The question was, would she give it to me?

I commenced to tell her why I was here. "I was trailing a rabbit" -I paused to gulp air- "and found the border. I wanted to ask if I could join your ranks" -and again- "And serve you for life." The sentence was exhausting. I'd been practicing it for moons. I let my eyelids drop again, trying with all my will to resist the tempting comfort of sleep.

With the astounding beauty of the she-wolf trapped in my mind...
SongoftheNightSkies
SongoftheNightSkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Dina Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:55 am

She allowed her gaze travel through the domain, she then gathered her attention towards a howl following the response of the recent one called. She glared in the distance, her nostril twitching from the stirring breeze. She had a closed thought and stood slowly and raised her broad muzzle spreading her maw, letting out a hollow howl, expecting to hear a response. Her long enduring vocal was strong. As her tone then immediately dialed down, and she breathed in deeply her head raised and focused in the distant shadows within the tree line.
She emerged from her location, making her way towards these wolves that were close by. She was cautious of their presence, wondering to herself again if they're of a threat or rather friendly wanderers. She was questioning herself over and over, seeing if they would ask her why she was here, she shook out her mane and body gently, then proceeded with caution. "What should I say? Should I say I was scavenging for a meal that I've once thought was dead? Or play it smooth and say I was looking for a place to rest?" she grunted and approached the destination of the two wolves who were now close to each other.
She paused quickly and hidden behind a brush, as she began to pant watching the brute and the other wolf who seemed to be the dominant of the forest, of the way the wolf was laying on the ground.

Dina
Dina

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Fawn Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:50 am

Sensing wolves near by, the Alpha glanced around quickly. Her amber gaze flickered side-to-side. Fawn lifted her head up high and let out another howl.
Alpha Fawn
Alpha Fawn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Forest- Empty The End Is Near

Post  SongoftheNightSkies Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:35 am

From my submissive position, I was hopeful that the Alpha could see how close I was to death. Just then something alerted my sixth sense, the one all wolves have. Another name for instinct. I raised my muzzle and sniffed. I was right. It was faint, but there was definitlely another wolf nearby. A fae. I voiced my thoughts.

"Smells like a fae, either behind that tree or near that bush," I murmured between deep breaths. "I think perhaps if you let her know you aren't going to harm her, she would show herself."

My eyes remained closed. I wanted to impress the Alpha. To show her that when UNstarved and fully healed, I would be a useful pack member. If she allowed me. And if I didn't die first...

(sorry for the short post, but I really don't have much to put here. If there are any typos, forgive me, my keyboard sucks)
SongoftheNightSkies
SongoftheNightSkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Dina Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Her pelt markings gave a delicate color that blended with her surroundings, the only exposed parts would be her eyes and lower physique. She managed to withstand herself up again and emerged from the brush that kept her covered for a moment. As she revealed her figure slowly, she glanced at the wolves, her eyes blinked slowly.
As she examined them both closely, sensing no harm or threat by how they stood there quiet and content. As she made her move out from cover she raised her cranium and spoke calmly "I don't mean any harm, I was just looking for a place to rest.." her words came at ease as she settled down slowly in her sitting position.
Dina
Dina

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Fawn Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Fawn stared down into the wolf's eyes, warmth and calmness in her gaze. The Alpha circled Song and sniffed him. "What is your name?" the she-wolf asked, flicking her ears. Fawn kept her shy temper contained so the Song wouldn't realize that she was shy.
Alpha Fawn
Alpha Fawn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Forest- Empty My Time Is Running Out

Post  SongoftheNightSkies Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:25 pm

I flicked my ears in acknowledgement as I heard the femme's lyrics.

"It's Song," I croaked with some effort, stammering. "I hate to ask you but I... I need food as s-soon as possible. H-have you any?"

Just like life, to give me a blackout of starvation when I was trying to join a pack. But if I didn't get food soon, my time would be up.

(ok, my posts are getting worse and worse, the next one will definitely be decent. just not much to put here.)
SongoftheNightSkies
SongoftheNightSkies

Back to top Go down

The Forest- Empty Thinking and Worrying...

Post  Alpha Fawn Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Perking her ears at his words, the Alpha helped Song get to his paws. She sniffed the air, her eyes open and her nose twitching. "Come with me. I have food at my den." she replied.
Alpha Fawn
Alpha Fawn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Forest- Empty My Saving Grace

Post  SongoftheNightSkies Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Happiness surged through me at the promise of food. "Thank you, thank you so much, I don't know how I'll ever repay you!" I gasped between short gulps of air. I was panting with the effort of just getting up. I had to lean against the fae to walk... which made me more excited. Each step was painful, but I managed to carry on. Before we left, I remembered the mysterious she wolf who had emerged from the bushes. I looked back at her, and then the alpha. "Can... she join us?" I asked tentatively. No wolf should be left out as a loner. Life was not easy that way. If the alpha had not heard my cry for help, I could easily be an example of that tough life, a carcass, the birds pecking at me, now just a food source. I shuddered at the horrid thought of it, awaiting the alpha's response.

The bright hope of food coming was keeping me alive, and the warming rush of adrenaline that surged through my veins as my pelt had brushed the alpha's. I could tell she was hiding some aspectof her personality, and I wanted to see that aspect. She was impossibly gorgeous, at least in my eyes. I thought about possibly spending my life with the female. Amazing, to think I'd fantasize such things when I hadn't even learned her name.
SongoftheNightSkies
SongoftheNightSkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Dina Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:58 pm

She watched them closely then figured to herself that they didn't interpret her presence and she backed up slowly into the shadowed trees.

She perked a lobe back and looked over at the brute who appeared to glance at me as he seemed weak. She breathed in deeply and didn't give a sound as she then backed up more, her tail between her limbs, as she pawed at the earth lightly.
Dina
Dina

Back to top Go down

The Forest- Empty Fawn's Approval

Post  Alpha Fawn Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Thinking it over, the Alpha nodded. "Of course she can." Fawn replied with a slight nod. The Alpha turned and raised her snout high in the air to welcome the wolf over with a howl. Greetings, I am Fawn. If you want to join us, that is fine by me. The Alpha, however, flicked her ears at the male. She looked at him with warm amber eyes. She sat down and prodded him with her paw playfully. "It's not going to be long until we reach my den. Are you able to make it that far?" she asked, hoping that he would make it and that she was sure of it.
Alpha Fawn
Alpha Fawn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Forest- Empty Girl of My Dreams? ...Right Here!

Post  SongoftheNightSkies Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 am

I snorted. "Are you kidding?" I scoffed jokingly, "I feel like I could run a mile!"

This, I think, might be classified as flirting. If she saw it that way and considered it to be rude, to flirt with the alpha, then I didn't know what would happen to me. But considering the femme's playful additude, I was pretty sure she was cool with that. Hearing the howl, I learned the pretty wolf's name.

"Fawn, eh? Beautiful name. It suits you," I told her, thinking of the delicate beauty of the deer itself. Quiet but gentle and inquisitive. Her mother had named her perfectly. While joking with her, I still maintained my respect, lowering my head, for this was the alpha after all. She deserved the recognition of power. My stomach growled audibly. I flicked my ears, signaling that we should be on our way.

(shall we continue this thread at the den?)
SongoftheNightSkies
SongoftheNightSkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Dina Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:21 am

She perked her ears back and nodded slowly, her eyes towards the wolves figure as she came out and sat near them.
She wasn't too sure but she spoke again quite clear "Thank you, I do need to a place to stay, and hope to embark with you"

She then gave out a quiet yawn after she mentioned that she was looking for a pack, though she was always a wanderer after 2 years, now she just hopes for the best.
Dina
Dina

Back to top Go down

Post  SongoftheNightSkies Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:51 am

(ok I wanna post but I can't really say anything here. Next post at the den please)
SongoftheNightSkies
SongoftheNightSkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Fawn Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:03 am

-Yeah. I'll continue there. Smile-

Hearing Song's words, Fawn flicked her ears. She slowly turned her head to look at him. "Thanks." she replied with a slight smile. Fawn shook her coat and glanced around. "Alright. Follow me."
Alpha Fawn
Alpha Fawn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum